A majority of the Agriculture buildings are located on the South end of Purdue campus. To no surprise, the most convenient location for Agriculture students to rent is on the South East end of campus. Apartments or rental houses located between Marsteller Street and South Salisbury Street would be a very good living location for Agriculture students. Located in this area are many different apartments and rental houses of all types that would suit the needs of any Agriculture student.
The benefits of renting close to Agriculture buildings are many and include:
- Classes are a very short walk away – you can practically roll out of bed and walk to class!! Living close to where your classes are is even better in the winter because you don’t have to bear the cold!
- If you have group meetings, once again, it will be very nice to be close to libraries and classrooms where you will be meeting.
- You will be in the middle of social life at Purdue! All of the campus activity will be just a few steps away from your front door. Chauncey Hill and Wabash Landing are close by; also enjoy being located just a 15 minute walk away from Mackey Arena, Ross-Ade Stadium and all the other sports facilities!
- Enjoy being near gift shops, restaurants, apparel stores, coffee shops etc. Chauncey Hill, the central location of shops, restaurants etc., is just a few steps away.
- Parking??? Living right next to where your classes are is awesome because you don’t have the burden of finding a parking spot every day.
If you are someone who enjoys peace and quiet over convenience don’t worry, there are many off-campus locations that will suit your needs just fine. Many off-campus apartment complexes offer a variety of amenities that on-campus apartments don’t offer such as: washer and dryer, on-site pools, clubhouse, pet-friendly apartments, and much more.
To view a detailed list of on-campus and off-campus apartments available for rent near Purdue University visit purdueguru.com.