Decorating your apartment or studio can be challenging. Many times, there isn’t enough space to decorate properly. Well we are here to help!
Try these suggestions:
- Furnishings – when selecting furniture, choose smaller pieces that have an open design.
- Traffic flow – when arranging your furniture, be aware of traffic flow. Traffic flow should be uninterrupted through the room.
- Accessories and patterns – in small spaces be careful not to overuse accessories. Many times less is more if you want to create an open feeling.
- Color – when choosing color schemes select soft and monochromatic colors. Be sure to keep your ceiling lighter than the rest of the room.
- Lighting – use soft, even lighting. Shadows tend to make a room look smaller.
It is good to keep your apartment simple and clean. If you don’t need something, get rid of it!